Quickbooks for Individuals and Small Businesses
In addition to professional organizing, we have been working with Quickbooks bookkeeping for small businesses since 2001. Bookkeeping in it’s purest form is really just organizing numbers, which is a natural fit for the three of us. We enjoy helping people understand their books and get a clearer picture of their financial portfolio.
Money is an extremely personal and sensitive subject for everyone. As bookkeepers, we understand the need for privacy and professionalism when dealing with your most intimate business transactions.
Whether you’re an individual or a small business, we can help in a number of ways:
1. A bookkeeping assessment: We’ll start by reviewing your books to see where you stand. Your books should be easily read by any bookkeeper or accountant. That is the goal.
2. Bookkeeping training: If you have been doing the books on your own and you would like some guidance, we can help.
3. Bookkeeping maintenance: Weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc…
4. Data entry: Receipts, credit card statements, bank statements, reconciliations, etc…
5. Contact with accountant: We will establish a relationship with your accountant and supply them with all necessary information to complete your taxes.
Having solid books is a key component of any successful business. The Let It Go Already staff members are skilled in Quickbooks and are ready to help. Bookkeeping isn’t scary. In fact, some of us even enjoy it!
NOTE: We are not CPA’s, but we can surely help you get your books in order and up-to-date. This will keep your costs down. The easier we make it for your accountant, the less time they will need to spend figuring out your books.